Friday, October 7, 2011

Sleep...

After shedding my clothes I climb in the bed and wrap myself in the covers staring at the ceiling and the spider int he corner. Listening closely to it's fangs being plunged into a mosquito; drink up I can certainly understand your thirst.  I open the windows at night to allow insects to come in so that the spiders will remain and have something to eat.  My skin crawls desiring fresh blood and I know that sometime soon I must have it. I move my hand down the sheets and between my thighs to help calm my nerves. Stroking myself I close my eyes and the image of  lying under a large tree sets in. One of the cursed ones emerging from the forest and seizing me, plunging it's fangs into me - not one like myself but one infected by the wolf; carnal and dangerous.  He pushes me against the tree ripping my dress with his claws and I know what he wants but that's okay because I want it also. Alas, I must censor my thoughts for now as I continue to handle myself.  I can feel the sun calling me to burn as I fade into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment