Friday, October 28, 2011

Clean up

I quickly locate a faucet outside one of the buildings and splashing some water on my mouth I rinse off the blood.  Then from my neck, breasts, and anywhere else that happen to get hit by the spatter trying not to get to wet; if only.  Returning back to the body I locate my panties and slip them  on and then my bra. Followed by my dress which fortunately has no blood on it; the pentacle of the moon really opened doors tonight. I feel fantastic, almost glowing in the darkness with a slight red tone to the skin.  My unfortunate rapist’s body lying in quite a state; being high on blood I have to stop myself from laughing.  My humanity escapes me although I fight to keep some of it daily.  Father told me to let go, why spare them; gorge and take what you want.  But this is not the ancient forests and people will notice, I ponder for a moment is that my only hesitation, maybe.  I still think I am no more monster than these people. I think of all the girls I spared and quickly dismiss any possible hint of guilt.  Time to take out the trash, this place is great; water, and plastic sheets in a nearby dumpster.  I pull out a large sheet and put it on the paving next to the body.  I am so strong now I pick up his body with ease and put it on the sheet rolling it and haul the body into a nearby wooded area.  What to do with it? Ripping him apart is too messy so I need to get the body somewhere it will not be discovered.  Do not want any drained of blood, heartless, cat got your tongue bodies out there; what would everyone think.  I move very fast in the darkness until I find some nearby houses; looking around I see a shovel in one of the garages and lift the door which is not locked or maybe I broke the mechanism, not really sure.  Anyway, I have my shovel so I return to the wooded area and dig a very deep hole in the most remote place I can find that has no signs of people.  Once it is completely packed into the red clay, I miss the rich soil of Russia, I cover it with this hideous brown pine straw and it is as nothing happened.  Returning to the building I find a pail and fill it with water washing away the remaining blood.  Done! That was much easier than expected. Maybe Hannah is still there at the club but I cannot risk returning alone just in case. I will make it up to her another time but I really hate leaving her.  Oh my god, see there is humanity left.  This night just keeps getting better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment