Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Night off.

What to wear tonight.. It seems so long since I have been out to a club. Everyone complains my wardrobe is all dark and I should get bright cheerier things, if only they knew.  So let’s see.. My ear rings for the night will be the first pentacle of the moon cast as instructed in the lesser key of Solomon from pure silver.  This serves to call forth and invoke the spirits of the moon and open doors.  A pentagram pendent also silver dangling low so that falls nicely between my naked breasts. A very short dark purple dress of a very soft and tight fitting material with a sufficiently low cut V neck to display the pentagram, some thigh high dark stockings, and high heel boots that reach almost to the knees.  This should do nicely.. Normally I do not wear make-up but I decide to use some plant dyes I mixed myself to add some dark blue to my eye lids and black encircling them and drawn out to the sides.  My ‘wine’ always makes my lips red so I take a nice long drink; I must control my urges tonight. My gray eyes reflecting the blue and black creating the illusion of a deep clear well.  I leave my flowing black hair to decide its own fate falling mid-way down my back as it will. It is a cold night tonight and I love the feel of the wind on my skin. I colour my nails a very dark blue also, long and sharp..  Some black lacey silk underwear and I am all set. The phone rings and Hannah says “I am at the Starbucks on Peachtree, get over here”. Sounding like she has had one to many. “Calm down, take a deep breath, it will be okay”. “Very funny” she says. Hannah is a strange girl that is why I like her, but a lot of people do not and she hangs around with smarter crowd.  Generally not the clubbing type so when she called I thought I better go. “I will be right over”. It is around 11’o clock now so still a little early yet but I like to get a good spot to watch people anyway and I have no idea where we are going. I call a taxi and soon I am at the Starbucks receiving a variety of looks possibly a mix of “I want to fuck her” and “I want to kill her”. Hannah, a brunette around my age in her twenties runs up and gives me hug. “Oh my god, you look amazing. Let’s just skip the club and go to my place.” “Very funny” and I give her an evil glare.  She is wearing a red skirt and black blouse and is a little overweight but still pulls it off well.  I am not quite sure if she really likes girls are not but suspect she would give me a try in any case. “So what’s the plan?”. “First, take this” and she shoves some sort of fancy coffee at me.  I am the anti-Starbucks but I take it anyway as some caffeine will do me good.  After a number of club hops, some dancing, a lot of drinks, and being hit on by a lot of strangers we end up at a new trance club; this place looks like it belongs underground and it almost is.  There are no windows and the outside is all metal surrounded by industrial looking buildings with a short line waiting to get in. People with earrings in the nose, gothic clothes, fishnet stockings, mini-skirts, men with hair to the waist; yes, this looks interesting.  As I approach the bouncer, a large black man with a very serious look on his face Hannah looks at me and pulls back a little.  So I step up and “Hi, there are two of us and we would like to enter”. “Okay, he points in”. I give him a big smile say “Thank you”. He smiles back, that is probably all he needed.  Inside the club is as expected, neon lights lining the walls, metal tables and stools bolted to the floor, a couple of bars, couches lined about the walls, and some strobe lights. The place is fairly busy but we spot a couch that was vacated and I point to it so Hannah quickly secures it as I head to the bar and order a couple of drinks. Kicking back I watch the people; Hannah is pushing her limit so I start to have second thoughts on the drink.  Maybe it is time to wrap things up when suddenly a tall handsome dark haired guy comes over and says “hello beautiful, I have been looking for you” I almost roll my eyes but okay I will play along.  “Really, why is that?” “Because we need each other and we will both be happier in the morning” Okay, that is direct. Well at least he is confident. “Pretty sure of yourself then?” “Yes, just give me a chance” Starting to feel pale I cannot resist the predatory instinct and think what is the harm. The entire time I know this is a very bad idea, you know what happened the last time…  the thought is banished. “Sit then”.  He drops down next to me, arm immediately around my neck and hand dangling close to my breast. The other hand making its way to my leg inching up closer to my dress but the touch feels good so I allow it to continue.  I can hear and smell his blood; it calls to me and with each advance he makes I want to take some, no I want to take it all.  It is difficult to be a monster trying to live with so many rules.  “Relax, let’s go out back and smoke a joint” I think to myself why not might calm my nerves. I whisper to Hannah and she says she is okay “just go” so I head to the door and they stamp our hands.  This guy leads me away from the club under the pretense of not getting caught; as if there is anyone around that cares.  Once behind one of the closed industrial buildings with no one in sight and in total darkness he pulls out the joint and hands it to me first, lighting it.  As I take it in I can tell something is wrong with this feeling dizzy, it is clearly laced with something else that would probably knock most out cold. I will play along, so I go ahead and slip down the side of the building looking a bit unresponsive. “Yes, you feel that don’t you” he whispers. He pulls down the straps of my dress and then unfastens my bra.  I try to hold back the crimson veins running through my eyes as the desire to tear his head off and drink from his neck builds.  He throws my bra to the side and start fondling my breasts and kissing me on the lips. He pauses to help me stand as he slips my panties off.  He kisses my neck and down to my nipples; licking them as he caresses my breasts. The he moves further downward his tongue licking my clit as he inserts a finger inside of me.  That feels really good; I suppose my next conquest will be for real sex. He inserts another and another so I go along moaning and allowing this to continue. I can see his throbbing penis through his pants, gorged with blood; maybe I should just rip that off and push it down his throat.  Maybe, hold that thought.  He unzips his pants and takes out his penis turning me so I am facing the wall and shoves it inside of me quickly. I had hoped to get some satisfaction but lover boy’s technique definitely needs some work. He continues pumping like it’s a race; possibly afraid of being caught. I can feel the contractions and although disease cannot affect the dead I cannot imagine having this low-life’s fluid inside of me so I pull away.  Turning toward him, his face goes pale as he sees my eyes and the crimson veins casting a slight glow.  Opening my mouth he sees fangs glimmering in the darkness and realizes his trick has backfired tonight. “What’s wrong, we were just getting started”. “Umm” “Cat got your tongue?” great idea, I grab his jaw and pry it open sticking my fingers inside I plunge the nails deep into his tongue trying to pull it out but it holds on.  Blood starts flowing from his mouth so I let my dress drop to the ground and kick it to the side as not to get any on it.  I keep trying to rip it out but turns out the tongue is attached pretty strongly.  Pushing harder I move my fingers all the way across like a knife and alas that does it the tongue falls to the ground. I feel good about that, I learned something new tonight.  I start to French kiss him drinking in the blood as he mumbles and struggles to get away.  “Stay still” sinking my nails into his neck and holding him so he cannot move.  I am trying to keep the blood from going everywhere and all over me. How am I ever going to explain ditching Hannah I think for a minute? Sometimes I think too much. He starts to twitch but the taste of blood of the living is so sweet; not like the old stuff loaded with anti-coagulants.  He starts to faint, no darling stay awake; I keep shaking him so he will not pass out but I fear I will lose him soon. What am I going to do with the body? So many rules.. So many questions.. But god I feel good.  He has stopped moving now so I stop kissing him, cover his mouth, and lunge my fangs into his neck so hard they get lodged in the bone for a moment. I had better wrap things up and I think he is about out of juice now anyway so I tear open his rib cage and take out his heart with the arteries trailing biting into to it to get the last of it.  My father told me not to waste so why let a bad human go to waste… Freak actually ejaculated from asphyxiation. I guess he got what he was looking for after all and everyone goes home happy. 
The world is a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment