Friday, October 14, 2011

Bath

I imagine running through the woods following a man who just tried attacking me back home. When he saw my eyes start to glow he screamed upir and started to run so I pursued him, heart pumping stronger and teeth barred. The moons brilliant glare casting his shadow on the ground in front of me.  I move much faster than he does but allow him to maintain a lead breathing heavily with the smell of blood in the air.  Suddenly he trips on a fallen tree and I descend upon him.  My finger nails dig into the flesh on his arms and I stare into his eyes with a crimson glare.  His fear grows as does my excitement and I say to him 'you decided to attack the wrong girl this night'. Blood spurts from the gashes and I lean over him my fangs landing deep in his chest and then tearing across it leaving huge bloody tracks as he screams. I cup is face in my hands and turn it to the side lunging my fangs into his neck sticking into the sinews, veins, and skin. I continue to tear at these like a teething baby with the blood flowing freely into my mouth as I drink deeply rubbing it on my breasts, my arms, and my stomach. Insane with blood lust as I continue to take all of it literally taking his head off in the process. My beautiful forest I give back to you so that the trees may grow stronger.  Coming back from this little flashback I rise  from the bath and dry off.  Strolling across the apartment I grab a black dress and some knee high boots.  It's time for work again, how mundane my life has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment