Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another night...

Waking once more I brush a spider from my arm and once again take a wine glass and fill it. I drink it quickly, starving, as the blood rushes through me returning some colour to my skin.  I do think it is time for a bath so I start the water on full heat as I check my messages; there is one from Hannah wanting to go out and do something tomorrow tonight.  As I do not have to work I think to myself why not and send her a text message to that affect. I grab a brownie that I got from Tom, he always adds a lot of green ingredients and I desperately to calm myself.  My skin is crawling and I feel like I am going to tear into the first person I see and suck them dry.  Trying so hard to play by the rules but it is incredibly difficult and completely against my nature. Shutting off the water I get into the bath almost scalding my skin but I heal very quickly.  I light a candle and stare at it meditating sinking back almost fully submerged as images of the dead invade my mind with a strangely calming affect.  I take the soap and wash my body every so often taking another sip from my wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment