Friday, October 28, 2011

Intoxicated with Blood

I feel the need for the touch of a man but the predator in me desires something softer right now and for a moment I think of returning to the club and once inside breaking the door handles off trapping my prey there. Moving to the first girl I see, let me think ah there was a girl dressed in fishnet stocking, stiletto heels, a pleated mini-skirt, and a hot pink silk blouse. She had red hair slightly below her shoulders; green almond shaped eyes, a small nose, and pursed lips.  Her eyes dark with eye liner and lips a deep beautiful red.  I think of walking up to her as she looks into my eyes I call on the demons of lust and her excitement for me is evident at once.  Her eyes closing slightly and mouth opening; oh the things I will do to you I think and her excitement escalates further.  The power of influence grasping her mind, her body, and her soul so I move very close our bodies touching. I rub against her pushing her slightly as she wraps her arms around me and I kiss her neck.  The blood pulsing under my lips..  I kiss behind her ear and she leans her head to the side begging for more as her hair falls away to reveal more of the skin there.  Running my hands down the length of her body feeling her neck, her shoulders, back, down to the lower back, and then her shapely ass. She continues to sway and look at me with lustful eyes. I press my lips to hers and insert my tongue so that I can feel her tongue; mingling as if dancing to themselves. Lifting her skirt I move my hand between her legs and start to stroke her panties, she is so wet and now so am I.  She closes her eyes and tilts her head back enjoying the sensation moving up her spine. We are in a dark corner to be less noticeable and I start to stroke her more aggressively.  I can feel the panties as my fingers dip inside her; this one is desperate to violated and penetrated.  I kneel down in front of her pulling the panties down to the floor.  Ah, she likes to keep things fully shaven, a girl after my own heart, so I stroke her again with a finger pushing inside now. She starts to pull away because I know how to hit the right spots but this further ignites my excitement. So I find my tongue running along her inner thigh and then the outside of her labia.  She grabs my head fingers intertwined in my hair as she gasps and pulls away again but I hold her close kissing her deeply there as she struggles to contain herself.  My eyes are glowing now and I feel her fluids flowing against my tongue as her legs shake but I do not stop.  I torture her with my tongue and enjoy this deeply willing her not to scream as she moans. Stroking the curves of her ass as I continue and the next flow comes her legs shaking more this time.  I cannot resist the smooth skin, fangs barred they penetrate her inner thigh and the blood flows now. I stroke her with my hand once more keeping her nerves excited as her head falls forward and I hold her from sliding down the wall as she loses more blood.  Her fingers still running through my hair and after a while of the blood flowing and other fluids coming in waves she loses consciousness.  I cannot kill her, I want more of her but the others now it is time to drink from them all and many should die.  The bloodbath in my mind causes total elation; fresh human blood is so intoxicating. I feel like painting the city red... I am so lost... 

No comments:

Post a Comment