Wednesday, September 21, 2011

At Work Again


I slip past Kim one of the other nurse’s with a polite nod, a mousy introverted girl with dark circles under her eyes but always pleasant. I am certain she is hiding something and one day I will find out what it is.  Slipping out of my dress I change yet again into my nurse’s uniform; it’s white but at least it is a skirt. Who can resist a nurse's outfit, sometimes I find myself staring at Denise a tall blonde and thinking what I would do to her but more about that later instead I linger a moment more hoping for something 'bloody' to happen and make a move toward the café needing a coffee; well not really but old habits never die.  Along the way Doctor Schum stares at my ass, looking back at him the crimson lines light up in my Iris between the normal grey and I think lustful things. I can feel the demons taking hold and he instantly turns away as his pants start to bulge.  On to my coffee….  

No comments:

Post a Comment