Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On my way

This sleep has seemed like forever although of little concern. My blood high persists although my mood has dampened into a state of serious contemplation. My friend the spider shines in the darkness whispering seeming to whisper it will be okay mistress. I open the window for my small vampire as promised; a cool wind caresses my face and chest. Ah yes, back to work... I slip on a pair of silver panties, tight black jeans, and a purple blouse. Of course high heel boots to finish things off. Why do I continue working father, why do I fear being like you and taking all that I need whenever I wish it. Humanity grasps me with the feeling of eternal loneliness; there are only two possibilities for me those I wish to kill and those I will inflict pain upon. Alas, such thoughts fade quickly.. I know to keep my distance. I head down the creaky old stairway and out into the night with the moon casting it's glow across my pale face. The sounds of the night singing a beautiful chorus as fresh blood flows in my veins and there was no need for a drink of wine this night. The crickets chirping and the bats in the distance. The cats hunting food, I know I can always trust the little darlings; hedonist seeking pleasure.. true honesty. My walk in almost silence until I see a large man smelling of alcohol and then a small figure laying on the ground crying. Her dress is torn where she fell and it is obvious the man seeks to strike her. I move quickly and catch his hand as he spins startled, "what the hell". He laughs as he sees me and says "you are stronger than you look, you want something? give me a minute". "Oh yes, I want something darling I whisper as he attempts to free his hand but cannot. I want you to apologize". "You must be joking". As there is a witness I refrain from breaking his arm, and instead gaze deeply into his eyes "you will apologize and you will never drink alcohol again." He looks bewildered and then turns to her and apologizes. The young woman looks shocked as I continue on my way hoping to meet him another time however it is his lucky night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment